Common factors in social media which businesses do not take seriously.
In the digital world now everyone knows the power of social media for local businesses, start-ups’, micro-businesses. Social media has a huge potential to achieve a new height of your businesses. It has potential from getting website traffic to lead generation, small business to convert into brand recognition.
It is only possible if you optimize your social media profile very well by keeping in mind social media guidelines & factors that matter a lot. Otherwise your effort into social media platforms doesn’t affect your business, and it has only reached the limited audience.
As we purely dealing in digital marketing services, we reach so many business profiles every day. And we notice that many businesses are doing wrong on social media to build their online presence.
Here are the most common factors/things in social media on which businesses should strongly work to stay ahead from its competitors.
Bio / About-us Section:
• According to a hootsuite survey, 66% of business profiles visits (on Instagram) come from users who don’t follow them yet.
• It means a strong bio/about us introduction can convert visitors to customers or else lose a valuable customer.
• So it is most important in all social media platforms. But how to write a perfect bio/ about us intro is the question popping into your mind. Right!
• It is not about putting a few lines about business, and that’s it. It is more than that.
• You can introduce your business by adding your main keywords in the sentence. In addition, you can include CTA (Call-to-Action) text into bio/about-us field.
• But keep in mind that you will confuse your profile visitors, if you include too many CTA on the bio about-us field itself.
Not Engaging to Your Followers (Engagement):
• You should engage with your audience by responding to comments, DMs’ (Direct Message).
• It will create a strong relationship and bring more authentic new followers.
• Solve the users’ query on social media if they ask you. Don’t ignore such a question / complain asked by your followers.
• You notice that many businesses posting random content on social media platforms.
• You need a strong social media marketing strategy for your business to bring most out of it.
• Because without proper action plans and valuable content, it’s very hard for businesses to bring traffic to social media profiles & also leads.
• Not posting interactive content on social media is another thing at which most businesses are doing nothing.
• Interactive content is content that requires active engagement from our followers.
• This content brings an enormous amount of engagement to your profiles. So why not take advantage of this content?
• Generally, digital marketing agencies are creating this type of content for many businesses as part of social media marketing.
Not Tracking Analytics & taking actions
• You get most of the information of your audience by just simply analysing social media analytics of its respective platform.
• It is the best way to understand your audience because a user-centric marketing approach is a way for long-term success.
• If you analyze properly and take proper actions, then you easily get what you want from your social media business profiles.
Act As a person behind a brand
• Don’t hide yourself behind social media profiles. Audience actively wants to know who is behind the business, so they can trust you.
• Your business not look authentic if your customers don’t know who you are.
• Explore yourself & your business with the business journey from the day of the company established. That builds more trust in your customers about business.
I’ve only mentioned a fraction of the factors that have the most in common in social media marketing of business. But there are still other tiny factors that somehow matter in overall social media marketing.